Thursday, July 31, 2008

of hate and love - a sibling affair

This was supposed to be posted last week but i don't remember the reason why I got to post this one very late.
So here goes.

I was watching the video of Spice Girls on my phone because I can't turn on the television nor the pc because the lightning is like a striking disco light tonight. I was feeling the music already (hmm.. won't you let love.. let love lead the way..) when I opened my notebook, because I wanted to study, and found out that the pages were actually ripped! No, just torn. Whatever! I don't know the difference. The tears were in all directions! I super hated it! At least, the pages were still intact (so maybe it qualifies as simply, torn, and not ripped after all). I mean, this is the very same notebook that had already been torn earlier, by whom? That I do not know. I was just assuming that somebody tried to pull out something heavy then, wapak! It got torn in the process because it was just simply in the way. I was even thinking, maybe it was me after all. And it was fine during that time because only the blank pages were torn. This time, the perpetrator's victims were the pages where I wrote my COMPLETE notes and case digests! Boy, am I furious! MY NOTES!!! And the pointers for the exam!!

Hell hath no fury... until...

Until i discovered that it was actually my brother who tore the pages. That my notebook was not the only victim but also my other printouts. At first, he did not admit. But then, the extrajudicial confession came, along with tears and anger. Huh! He was mad at me because I f*ck*n' changed the FONT SIZE on HIS CELLPHONE! And he was just so mad that he couldn't do anything about it. Nobody was around so he did the deed. I couldn't beleive my nine year old brother could do that. At first I got mad at him, but then i felt his anger. I don't blame him. My aunt once threw my uncles notes out into the open sea, well, Lianga Bay, to be exact, just because of some sibling misunderstanding. When they talk about it now, we still laugh it off. Anyway, the incident is somehow a blessing in disguise because I wrote my notes again, typed them this time, saved them on the pc, a flash drive, then printed them. Now, beat that. My brother would have 3 takes before he finally succeeds in any revenge. For now, I hate him for that. But ew, i feel like dedicating Rihanna's song to him.. "I hate that I love you so.."

0 comments: