Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i am so full!

many things have been happening to me lately.

for one, i am no longer "letting go". i haven't "let go" though. i'm just "stupidder".

next, i am sick again. i've got colds and sinusitis during the exams week. you know, when you want to study but you're feeling drowsy all the time. maybe because of the medication or just because you think you are sleepy. and i have these eeky
hemorrhoids again. i think it's not good to share that to everybody else but i think that it is normal. that's what you get whet surfing too much in the internet here in the tropical regions. initially, i never imagined i'd have that but my doctor told me before that i have high chances of getting one. anyway, it hurts sometimes.

next issue! i finally had my first online find, through Enya. But hey, i discovered where she orders her goods so i'll order directly from her. It's 70 pesos off. haha And my aunt actually told me that my cousin is the one making those bags that i am ordering. whatever.

i want to sell my own stuff. i've always wanted to do that for the longest time. i just need to do a survey first, then raise mini capital.

also, i'm into printing right now. reading-printing-pirating.

i am not in the mood to write but i just want to update this blog so maybe i am not making any sense at all.

babushka!

0 comments: