Tuesday, August 19, 2008

missing. hurting.

if you notice my previous entries, i was actually advertising.
so that was what i was doing the last hour or so.

i maximized every network i had to post that advertisement.
until i logged on to one of my many multiply accounts.

i had this account wherein i used my primary email as it's email address.
so everyone had an easy access adding me, when they simply add everybody in their contacts list.

and then i saw the people i love.
well, i've posted about them before.
but it seems like everytime i see their pictures, i feel as if i envy them.

what is it with me?
is it because i do not know how to value friendship?
God knows how much i value every friend i have.
i want to be very expressive, but sometimes, i feel like it's just not me.
i am thoughtful in my own ways.
i need not show it to everybody.

you know what, this blog entry sounds like i am trying to defend myself.
i sound like a very bad friend.

but really, for those people that understand,that know me, i miss you.

i just don't know what to say, how to act if i meet you.
time has changed us all.
we might have taken each other for granted for a long time,
but really,
seriously,
honestly,
you were, and will always be in my heart.

i love you guys. you understand who you are.

0 comments: