Saturday, July 12, 2008

Random things from my multiply blog account

10 random things about me.

1. That my all time fave band is the SPICE GIRLS! Sometimes, i grow tired of listening to their music but out of loyalty, I still listen to them. I used to be a DIE HARD fan! Really! Adolescense! I would have been there if they ever had a concert here in the Philippines, even if it were in Batanes or Sulu!

2. That my all time crush is CARLO AQUINO! Many say I'm cheap because of that, but the heck! He is my crush, so what? I like him more than Charlie Korsmo (just in the movie The Hook), Elijah Wood, and oh, i forgot! Ugh! So old school! bwahaha! Loyal eh!

3. That my only sister is getting married. I hated the fact at first because I thought she is too young. Too young? I'm even fit to get married! By the way, she's older than me. Well, that was only my reaction at first because it's like somebody you love is being taken away from you. But hey, she's happy, they're in love- so I am happy for both of them!

4. That my grandparents met and became lovers
within 3 months before they finally decided to tie the knot. Same thing happened with my parents. Same with my sister. No, nobody got pregnant. Now, where does that leave me?

5. My first crush was actually Alvin Patrimonio. Next was ---- -------! Bwahahah!

6. I have a thing for short guys. Really. I'm more attracted to them than tall ones. Never had a crush on a tall guy before. Except of course
for Alvin. And Doni only grew taller when he transfered to a different school. Look at A.L. And my ever chuva galore D.B. And the guy who just transferred, O.B. hahaha whatever!

7. I love earth colors. But I also love pink! And that there was a point in my life that all my panties were pink. I think that is normal for girls.hihi Outgrew that already though... trying! :P


8. That I'm addicted to paper, in all shapes and sizes! From books to notebooks, to loose leafs to scratch papers. I love them all! :) And my friend Adeline realized that too. She gave me a whole bunch of notebooks and stationeries for Christmas. Nope, no scratch papers at that.

9. That my favorites are actually egg, cheese, and potato! I once made a dish out of the three and everyone at home thought I was only playing with the food. But hey, they ate most of what I made realizing that it was really delicious! And oh, I love tuna too! mmmm! BTW, the egg comes in different forms, balut and all, sans the thing the dirty-minded people are thinking! :)

10. That I am flat-footed, I have a mole on my foot, but dili ko laagan! :) sa masakpan lang! hihi



** i edited the name of my crush because when i tried to search him on google, this was the first hit! ngehks! (03-08-09) okay, i deleted it entirely because it's causing me problems!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

found ya! =)

nice ang layout, ate mownette!
suya ko waaa XD

nindot pud kay imo gyud solo ang imo name as url site sa imo blog! =D

i'm thinking of shutting down my blog here at blogspot ate mownette kay associated man sya sa akong dp@yahoo.com.ph na email address gud na i have a new email (katong belladonna) man which i will be using na from now on.

i-add ko sa ym ha if wala pa nimo na add! =P

mishu! =)

Simonette said...

hehe, i wanted my fullname, pero over ra sab kaayu! :) at least, dili daghan ang nkaila sa akoa ani na name :) well, why the change to ymail? hee hee naa pud ko rocketmail. my name :P

Anonymous said...

ga dumot gyud ko sa name/word/plant na belladonna.. exotic kaayo! hehe at least na ako na sya in one way or another -- bisag sa ymail ra! =P

ay kuan diay ate mownette! i've changed homes diay sa blog. sa blogsome nako hehe don't ask why! XD
dire nako tig check sa imo ate mownette nuh? =)

mishu! :)

Anonymous said...

mao diay ni url sa ako new blog:

annod.blogsome.com

diha na gyud ko for good! promise! =P

Donna said...

6. I have a thing for short guys. Really. I'm more attracted to them than tall ones. Never had a crush on a tall guy before. Except of course for Alvin. And Doni only grew taller when he transfered to a different school. Look at A.L. And my ever chuva galore D.B. And the guy who just transferred, O.B. hahaha whatever!

UYYYYY!! O.B. !!

sorry if late reaction!! =P

Simonette said...

mao nay ingon ate don nga "hahaha. whatever".. hee hee :p
obsessed! ngeeehk!